CLASSMATE MMB28 FAMILY By: Jeromea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

commencement

Go down

commencement  Empty commencement

Post  dancelala Thu May 05, 2011 9:39 pm

brought me from the West Indies by my husband, who has now left again, and I must keep it for his sake.*—' But I must have it!*—'No sir!'—'Here,' emptying his pockets; 4here are gold, silver, copper/ (His stock was something more than eight guineas.)—' Well a-day! but this is a power of money, sure and sure.'—'1 'Tis yours, and the plant is' mine; and, my good dame, you shall have one of the first young ones I rear, to keep for your husband's sake.'—'Alack, alack!'—'You shall.' A coach was called, in which was safely deposited our florist and his seemingly dear purchase. His first work was to pull off and utterly destroy every vestige of blossom and bud. The plant was divided into cuttings, which were forced in bark beds and hotbeds; were redivided and subdivided. Every effort was used to multiply it. By the commencement of the next flowering season, Mr. Lee was the delighted possessor of 300 Fuchsia plants, all giving promise of blossom. The two which opened first were removed into his show-house. commencement  325_thumbBlackhawks Jersey
Blackhawks Jerseys
Chicago Blackhawks Jerseys
Chicago Blackhawks Jersey

dancelala

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum